Nic's Client jobs
You refined by:
Quảng Ngãi (undo)
- Provide general support and assistance to the HSE Executive.
- Assist in Health and Safety monitoring activities.
- Organizing and monitoring work flow.
- Maintains workers by selecting, orienting, and training workers.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning…
- Responsible for export shipment, ensure the goods ready for export on time with customer orders.
- Responsible for shipment with client’s forwarders for making…
- Take responsibility for contract management of customer and supplier contracts.
- Act as the focal point for new supplier requests, perform due diligence checks…
- Co-ordinate with office and related departments for production schedule, inventory and other logistics issues.
- Good command of computer skills, eg. Excel, Word.
- Managing all financial and accounting operations.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Support Admin team Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information;
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Provides secretarial and administrative support.
- Types and/or drafts memoranda, correspondence, and other documents and reports often of a highly sensitive and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.