Hanoi Computer jobs
You refined by:
United States Embassy Hanoi
- Must have math skills, organizational skills, computer spreadsheet and word processing abilities.
- Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency:
- Good computer skill, especially on Excel;
- The project administrator administers, develops and maintains required project administration and procurement…
- The Implementation Coordinator has a driving, coordinating and supporting role regarding technical topics, commercial commitments and solutions for a designated…
- Implementation Management has a leading, coordinating and supporting role regarding technical topics and solutions within a network implementation organization.
- Prepare all site documents and site configuration before going to site.
- In charge for team finance.
- Report to Project Coordinator site information such as site…
- 3+ years experience as a QA automation engineer or similar.
- In-depth experience on a wide range of automation tools.
- Desire to make a difference.
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email;
- 9th floor, the Mercury building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham, Hanoi, Tel:
- Good computer skill ( work, excel, powerpoint).
- We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world…
- To coordinate employees engagement activities in Hanoi site.
- Coordinate with key governmental partners to execute long-term strategic partnership projects.
- 9th floor, the Mercury building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham, Hanoi,.
- Knowledge in use of financial software packages and general computer proficiency.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.