- The Call center staff must be polyvalent in working as a Call center operator.
- When she/he has to deal with Call Center issues, she/he will be able to follow up…
- Supervises day-to-day operation of stewarding department.
- Responsible for total maintenance, inventory and sanitation in all food production service areas.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliation schedules.
- Provide timely & accurate financial information to management.
- Maintain & upkeep Fixed Assets Register.
- Responsible for the development and formulation of policies, procedure and practice to support the operational.
- Report directly to General Manager.
- Process all incoming and outgoing calls accurately and courteously.
- Ensure smooth internal telecommunication as per Hotel Standards.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the Credit department and ensure all standards are…
- Responsible for pre-opening procurement and to develop purchasing strategy.
- Initiate due diligent check on new suppliers and conducting price bench marking…
- To maintain the high & low voltage distribution boxes and transformers running smoothly.
- To maintain and repair switch boxes, electrical tools etc.
- To present a professional, friendly and efficient impression of the Hotel at all times.
- To establish a good working relationship with your guest, visitors and…
- Audit all entries made by night auditor on a daily basis and check that the gross revenue report is accurate and is distributed on time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.