- Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of cost control, store rooms and Receiving.
- Assist management in keeping the cost of food, beverage and other supplies…
- Review and update Talent & Culture policies and procedures and other human resources materials.
- Monitor present and future trends in the local labor situation,…
- Ensures that thoughtful and attentive guest service with relaxed efficiency is offered.
- Ensures complete responsiveness to the desires of our guests.
- Reports to Director of Engineering.
- Handles and manages assigned tasks.
- Prepares investment and development plans.
- Assist guests with all inquiries, both hotel and non-hotel related.
- Attend shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- Audit all entries made by night auditor on a daily basis and check that the gross revenue report is accurate and is distributed on time.
- Advises guests on potential trips to other Accor hotels.
- A Duty Manager, you will works closely with Guests to greet, converse, and assist with enquiries,…
- Check in guests, answer phones and take reservations.
- Respond to guest complaints, requests and emergencies.
- Balance the cash drawer and log receipts.
- Oversee the F&B outlet and supervise the team of Food & Beverage attendants and ensure the smooth running of operations.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the Credit department and ensure all standards are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.