- Be present and visible at the reception and contribute to guests' sense of well being and loyalty, by establishing a warm and personalised interaction.
- Ensure full guest satisfaction at any time.
- Develop customer loyalty and recognition.
- Introduce and up sell any special events / promotions.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of cost control, store rooms and Receiving.
- Assist management in keeping the cost of food, beverage and other supplies…
- Maintain and coordinate management calendars.
- Manage the Department time and attendance system.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the F&B Administration office.
- Respond to enquiries about hotel products and services by telephone, fax and email according to standard guidelines.
- Oversee the F&B outlet and supervise the team of Food & Beverage attendants and ensure the smooth running of operations.
- Receive, record and transmit guest requests accurately.
- Prepare and distribute various departmental reports.
- Maintain and update administrative data.
- Control the daily operations of the Front Office, Concierge, Housekeeping and Spa.
- Oversee and ensure the Hotel policies and procedures, as well as supervise…
- Responsible for the development and formulation of policies, procedure and practice to support the operational.
- Report directly to General Manager.
- Greet and welcome guests at the main entrance.
- Assist arriving and departing guests by opening and closing car and taxi doors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.