jobs in Việt Nam
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone;
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories;
- Support Admin team Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- HR Manager – Manafaturing – Quang Ngai Province.
- Plan, develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Organizing and monitoring work flow.
- Maintains workers by selecting, orienting, and training workers.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning…
- Managing all financial and accounting operations.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Provide general support and assistance to the HSE Executive.
- Assist in Health and Safety monitoring activities.
- Capture information related to production products such as quantity, specifications, date of shipment …;
- Monitor supplying materials for production;
- Maintaining the purchasing policy and ensuring that all purchases adhere to it.
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list;
- Responsible for export shipment, ensure the goods ready for export on time with customer orders.
- Responsible for shipment with client’s forwarders for making…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.