Bosch Group jobs
- Use Adobe Photoshop frequently and skillfully.
- Manage and write content for Facebook/local website.
- Involve in local campaigns of new product launching.
- Performing operations and administration support to the Azure and AWS subscription components.
- Performing patching, monitoring and other maintenance support…
- Booking flights, arrange visa and insurance for Bosch associates in accordance with the Company relevant policies.
- Admin tasks for whole office:
- Planning for packaging material (plastic box, carton box …).
- Coordinate with production planner to forecast packaging material for production.
- Taking care of CTG Tools (Business Planning Tool, automation by excel macro, designed template view…) by:
- Connecting CTG and technical team for tool development…
- Update new information on Bosch Connect on the page.
- Receiving request and sending guidline.
- Support for guiding questions related to traveling.
- Your contribution to something big.
- Analyze customer requirement, design and develop embedded software/test suites in automotive power-train domain.
- Support project managers for project tasks and work with internal customers (schedule management, OPL tracking, documentation, layout, presentation, Project…
- Have opportunities to know various products/ components in Bosch, and method.
- Enhance understanding in requirements, technical requests.
- Data consolidation and various status reports preparation.
- Graphical representation of data in reports.
- Maintenance of action plan trackers and open point…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.